Heat Pump Installation
Our dedicated team guarantees exceptional heat pump installation services that will efficiently handle all your heating and cooling needs. Contact us today to schedule your heat pump installation with HVAC Home Services!
Intro to Heat Pumps
Heat pumps are reliable HVAC systems that provide versatile, dependable heating and cooling solutions for year-round comfort. Rather than generating heat from a fuel source, heat pumps utilize thermodynamics by extracting heat from the air, ground, or water source. In the hotter seasons, heat pump units will effectively cool your space by removing warm air and releasing it outdoors. During colder months, the process is reversed, and heat gathered from water, air, or ground sources will be funneled into your home to ensure that your space is warm and cozy. Beyond heat pump systems, HVAC Home Services offers a variety of heating and cooling options to maximize your comfort level.
What areas do we service?
Our qualified technicians provide efficient heat pump installations to residents of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. We are also proud to offer 24/7 emergency HVAC services to our customer base in the greater Corona and Fontana areas. Contact our team of professionals to schedule a heat pump installation service appointment if you live in the following areas:
- Chino Hills
- San Bernardino
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Mira Loma
- El Cerrito
- El Sobrante
- Jurupa Valley
Why Heat Pumps?
- Energy efficiency – Heat pumps can cool or warm your home using significantly less energy than traditional heaters and air conditioners.
- Cost savings – Although initial installations may cost more than normal systems, their efficiency can save you money in the long run by lowering your energy bills.
- Eco-friendliness – Heat pump systems use electricity rather than burning fossil fuels to transfer heat, which in turn produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Dual functionality – This single system can provide your home with both cooling and heating services, eliminating the need for a separate heater and air conditioning unit and ultimately saving you space and installation costs.
Signs you should upgrade your heater:
- Advanced unit age
- Rising energy bills due to unit inefficiency
- Frequent repairs
- Uneven heating or cold spots
Signs you should upgrade your AC:
- Outdated technology
- Excessive noise during operation
- Foul odors emitting from unit
- Moisture buildup
Air Source vs. Ground Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps: These systems extract heat from outdoor air and transfer it inside your home or vice versa, depending on the desired temperature. Air source units work well in moderate climates and are generally more affordable to install than ground source heat pumps, but their efficiency may decrease in extremely cold temperatures.
Ground source heat pumps: Also called geothermal heat pumps, these units extract heat from the earth through a loop system buried underground at an extremely efficient rate. Their high-efficiency functioning will save you substantially on long-term energy costs but is a high initial investment due to the installation process requiring excavation.
HVAC Home Services provides heat pump installations performed by experienced and dependable professionals. Our highly qualified technicians will perform your heat pump installation service with expertise and reliability. We will follow an efficient installation process, starting by selecting an appropriate location and preparing the site, then installing indoor and outdoor units, connecting refrigerant lines, electrical wiring, and ductwork if needed. After your heat pump is installed, our experienced professionals will perform testing, calibration, and system startup to confirm your unit’s optimal performance. HVAC Home Services is proud to provide our customers with financing options that will offer comfort and peace of mind when investing in a heat pump installation for your home.